Thursday, March 24, 2005

How I Want You

I want you in the worst way.

I want to take you away from your friends, get you out of your comfort zone, make you think about me. When you're walking, driving, reading, talking, I want you thinking about me. I want to know everything right now. I want to talk all night and all next day, explaining me to you, learning you, studying you. I want to know all you've done, every thought you have. I want to go over the books, the movies, the places, the things, the music you love and I want to love them too, and make you love all the things I love, make you see the beauty, feel the groove, laugh at the perfect rhythm and rhyme. I want to take you to my special places and I want them to be your special places. I want you in the worst way.

I want to know who you've fucked and I want you to deny them, deny them all, forsake them for me, and I will forsake all mine for you. I want to own your body, touch you freely whenever and wherever I want, and I want you to want it, want me, arch toward my hand, lean into my arms. I want you to need only me, desperate desire without reserve. I want you in the worst way.

I want you to call me from work and say you want me, that you just can't wait. I want to call you at night and talk dirty, and I want you to like it. I want to wake you in the morning by sucking your toes, licking behind your knee. I want you naked in my arms, naked in my kitchen, naked in my dreams. I want to give you all I have and take all you have. I want you in the worst possible way.

I want to fuck you all afternoon on a hot Sunday, and I want you to fuck me back, vulgar slut, beautiful angel, crying, laughing, moaning. I want to take your heart, your mind, your soul, and never give them back.

Because I want you in the worst damned possible way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Larry Jones said...

It could be you, Red, but think about it: Do you really want it that way?

Thu Mar 24, 10:41:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Girl From Ipanema said...

WoW...*sigh*

Thu Mar 24, 01:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger MoonEyedGirl said...

Damn. Huh. Good God. Hmmm.

Thu Mar 24, 05:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Larry Jones said...

GFI and Cranky - Use your words!

Thu Mar 24, 10:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Theresa said...

Give me back my friends. Give me back my past.
Stop trying to force me to be everything your desperate emptiness needs me to be.
Why do I have to become your mirror? Why do you think you need me to complete you?

I will have privacy. I will have my own thoughts. I will be honest, even if it doesn't suit you.
You don't own me.

Even if I surrendered, it would never be enough for you.

I completely get the "Wow" reactions, Larry. You've done a fantastic job of painting that desperate, blinding, all-encompassing desire. It seems attractive to the object of desire until the crushing weight makes breathing nearly impossible.

Elvis Costello: I Want You

Fri Mar 25, 08:35:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Larry Jones said...

You're right, Theresa. It could be that bad.
See Part 2 of this for just a hint.

Fri Mar 25, 03:59:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here