Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Snot, Day 3

OK, I think I know what this is about.

I have been rendered helpless. My vision is blurred, my bones are made of glass, my throat is scratchy, my body is trying to expel all fluids from every orifice (sorry), I'm cold and sweaty at the same time, I can't eat and I can't think. Worst of all, I can't sing along with the radio in the car. My voice just won't go there. This is the universe sending me a wakeup call, right? You are wasting your life, doing nothing with your abilities. Here's how it would feel if all were taken from you. How do you like it? What if you really couldn't think or sing?

To the universe: I get it! Please stop! I want to live! Give me back the equipment, and I'll use it, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger MoonEyedGirl said...

L., I hope you feel better!

Wed Dec 15, 04:20:00 PM 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here